Space Pirates Space Pirates

Hey, looks like your just starting game development! Sorry, but the game doesn't have much potential, but try to put more effort in and test for bugs.

-SkeleCO

LukeMaynus responds:

Oh, did you find a glitch? Please tell me so I can fix it

Mr.Blocky Blue Mr.Blocky Blue

Hi, to start, I love fusion 2.5! For the review: you should change the acceleration of the character and polish the game in general. Try using different backgrounds instead of a blue gradient. If you need help with anything related to Fusion, I can help :D

HappyCorpGames responds:

Thanks for the input m8 I'll update the game to make it smoother.
But your game is much better xD It inspires me!

Pong Retro Pong Retro

Awesome graphics, not very glitchy, but CPU is impossible to beat.

Playing with Balls! Playing with Balls!

This is for some reason addicting. Good work, but add more features and rename the game.

Egzit responds:

Haha well I'm glad it's addicting, if more features come to mind ill deffinately add them.

Really> Rename it? I like playing with balls...

That sounds odd

Get to the Door Get to the Door

Hi, where to start... First off, I'm assuming you made this with Clickteam Fusion 2.5. I can tell by the programming. If you used a different program to make this, feel free to correct me. Anyway, If you are using Fusion, I recommend you either the physics engine platform movement or the platform movement object. It is way less glitchy then the basic platform movement. Increase his jump height and add some sound effects and music to liven up the game. Also, it doesn't seem possible to make it past level 9. Goodluck with you future games!

I see you put some effort in this game, so 1.5 Stars.

AliiGames responds:

I use Construct 2. But it also has the basic platform movement and the physics kinda thing, so i'm gonna work on it. Thank you :).

One Night at Balloon Boy's One Night at Balloon Boy's

I really don't know how to explain this. First off, I know there is no FNAF game based on Balloon Boy, but if you are going to do that, at least add a LITTLE bit of backstory of the game. Second, Villager? You also don't have any title screen; it just takes you to the office as soon as the game loads. You should also add something to make the balloon boy enemies unique instead of just plain recolors, but that's just my opinion. Anyway, the clock goes by WAY too fast, which wouldn't be a problem if it was more than one night.

Now that I'm done with the criticism, sorry about me being picky with FNAF fangames. It is good for a scratch game, so I'll give you 2.5 stars for that.